Re: amplifier chip

Greg Coumbarides (greg@gossinst.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 12:13:09 +0000

Dr Carlos A. Steren wrote:

> We desperately need an advice regarding a wide band linear
>amplifier CA-2820 that broke down in our MSL-300 spectrometer.
>The chip is part of the preamplifier circuit of the Homo Hetereo
>Decoupler MSL 300 unit. Motorola and TRW
>used to supply this chip. We know for sure that Motorola does not supply
>them anymore. We could not get in touch with TRW.
>
> Does anyone know a replacement for this component?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Carlos A. Steren

Goss Scientific in the UK have a small quantity of this chip in stock.
We also have spares for many NMR spectrometers and probes.

Best regards

Greg Coumbarides
Goss Scientific Instruments Ltd
100 Vicarage Lane, Great Baddow, Essex, CM2 8JB, England
Phone +44 1245 478441, Fax +44 1245 473272

Serving the NMR Community