Re: Efficient storage of Xwinnmr spectra ?

Peter Lundberg (peterl@Chem.UmU.SE)
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 20:37:05 +0200

In message <9607161636.ZM16973@samson.mr.sintef.no> "Alexej Jerschow" writes:
> Hi!
>
> I noticed that Xwinnmr (1.1) processing data directories are often very
> voluminous due to redundant files that are saved along with 2rr. I know that

All I do before archiving data ('off-line') is to

rm */*/pdata/*/1* */*/pdata/*/2*

Maybe I should add 'dsp*' to this? The rough way is to delete the pdata
directory altogether, but then I would have to use edc to regenerate the
'processed data structure' again. A bit of a hassle.

73, Peter

@ @
..
| Peter Lundberg Ph: (+46 90) 16 59 73 |
| Physical Chemistry Fax: (+46 90) 16 77 79 |
| U of Umea Email: PeterL@chem.umu.se |
| S-901 87 Umea Efax: PeterLundberg@f090167779.fax.sunet.se |
| Sweden www: http://www.chem.umu.se/divisions/fk |
() "To a poet nothing is useless." (SJ) ooOO OOoo

C:\ONGRTLNS.W95 Abort,retry,ignore?