Re: Flaky preamp housing? No ...

Strelenko Yuri A. (strel@nmr1.ioc.ac.ru)
Sat, 7 Dec 96 13:58:19 +0300

On Thu, 5 Dec 96 15:20:15 PST,
numare@cnj.digex.net <numare@cnj.digex.net> wrote:

>05 December 1996, Thursday, 1525 EST

Dear Lawrence,

The Bruker's AC-console has two decoupler power outputs at the back
side: one for high power (0H-31H) and one for low power (0L-63L). So, for
broadband and selective decoupling you must disconnect cable from one
output and connect to other one. It is more convenient to place two cables
from two outputs (Low and High) and connect/disconnect appropriate cable at
the decoupler input of the preamplifier housing. Directional coupler for
homo-decoupling is installed into preamplifier housing and works properly.

With best wishes and kind regards, Yuri Strelenko.

--
|   Dr. Yuri A. Strelenko        |                                  |
|   N.D.Zelinsky Institute       |    Fax     (7-095) 135 5328      |