Problems with WinFit

From: Igor Moudrakovski (igor.moudrakovski@nrc.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 14:06:31 PST

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone of you use WinFit simulation program
from Bruker and can help me with a problem I have using it.
The program used to run O'K on my old PC under Win3.1
and Win95, but after I moved to a new system running
Win98 it begun to show some character. It reads all right
any file produced on an MSL system (Aspect3000), but rejects anything
produced on DSX or AMX instruments (XWinnmr1.3 and 2.5). An attemt to read
such a file results in an error message "Floating Poin: Overflow", after
which the program shuts down. This seems to be a problem not just my PC. I
tryed to install it
on a few more computers under Win98 with the same result. Some time ago I
contacted Bruker on this matter. They tried to help me, but with no luck.
Any your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Igor Moudrakovski

Igor Moudrakovski
Research Council Officer