free kit

From: Alan Kenwright (a.m.kenwright@durham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 03:56:32 PST

Apologies if you get multiple copies of this....

Free equipment - mainly relevant to people in Europe. Since we are
shortly expecting delivery of some new equipment and are short of space
(who isn't?) we have some old equipment we need to get rid of. The main

items are:

1) a Bruker 90MHz electromagnet (3 tons) complete with power supply and
water cooling system, plus spare power supply. Not been used for about
a year, but was working OK up to then.

2) Three HP7550 pen plotters - all working when I last looked.

3) a rangeof spares for Varian VXR/Unity spectrometers - mainly 400 MHz,

but some odd bits at other frequencies - an almost complete set of
circuit boards, synths, amps, etc. If you need something specific, ask.

The deal is, if you want something you arrange and pay for the
shipping. We will pack up small items within reason, but you would need

to come and collect large items (like the magnet). If somebody wants
whole items they get preference, but if not we are willing to
cannibalize bits. First come, first served. If no interest is
expressed by the end of this month it all goes in the skip.

Regards,

Alan.

Alan M Kenwright
Senior Research Officer (NMR)