Plotter Pens

From: Peter Pajalic (P.Pajalic@molsci.csiro.au)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 22:35:47 PST

Dear Bruker Users,

We currently have two AC series spectrometers that are still in operation.
They plot out spectra on Hewlett Packard HP 7550A plotters.

However the supplier of the pens we have been using to date has notified us
that they are no longer able to do so as the manufacturers are no longer
continuing this line. Therefore we are attempting to find an alternative
supply. We've had little luck with other local outlets and so are looking
elsewhere including overseas.

If there are other users still using such plotters we would deeply
appreciate any information regarding finding an alternative source for our
pen supply or what other measures could be taken.

Thanks

Peter Pajalic

Peter Pajalic Email: P.Pajalic@molsci.csiro.au
CSIRO Molecular Science Phone: (03) 9545 2554
Private Bag 10 Fax: (+61-3) 9545 2446
Clayton South MDC, 3169 WWW Home Page http://www.molsci.csiro.au/
Victoria, Australia