RE: Signal too weak with RG=1.0 (Summary)

From: tong (baseline@sina.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 13:40:19 PDT

Thanks for all who replied my question, esp. to Dr. David Kiemle.

As Dr. David Kiemle has mentioned, the problem I met seems to be a bug
in XWin-NMR 1.3 (patchlevel 9). The DR is changed to 1 (instead of the
original value 18) after changing sw and run rga. This occurs probably
after changing sw. The problem occurs rather randomly, I met it
sometimes in setting up other 2D or 3D experiments. Things are all OK if
I reset the DR.

I found similiar bug report at www.bruker.de for version 2.1: DR set to
1 after changing the SW.
http://www.bruker.de/analytic/nmr-dep/nmrsoftw/passwd/bugs/bug1694.htm