NEED - wide probe for standard bore Bruker 500

From: Dr. Chandralal Hewage (Chandralal.Hewage@ucd.ie)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 08:03:41 PDT

Help

We are looking for a 15-16 mm broadband probe for our
standard bore Bruker 500  MHz to carry out cell-NMR work.
Basically we are planning to run 13C, 31P spectra at the first instance.
Unfortunately, Bruker doesn't do any probes above 10 mm for the
standard bore magnets.

Anybody out there has a wide probe which would like to donate or
even sell it for a reasonable price? There may be some old dusty probes
in your storage room awaiting for a new life.

--

Dr. Chandralal Hewage
Department of Biochemistry

Email: 	Chandralal.Hewage@ucd.ie