RE: QNP probe insert

From: David Kiemle (dkiemle@syr.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 08:26:09 PDT

We had similar problems with our Bruker AVANCE 300 MHz
instrument. It is an open access instrument and no matter
how many "instructions", warning signs or threats students
always found a way to break the inserts or worse. Our
solution was to put an autosampler (24 pack) on the system.
We have had it now for about a year, and have not had any
problems with inserts.

David J. Kiemle
SUNY ESF