XWinNMR 3.0 and change of base frequency

From: Nils Nyberg (nils.nyberg@kemi.slu.se)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 15:27:44 PDT

Dear BUM'ers,

The problem with the base frequency setting is solved. We had, by mistake,
locked on to a 2H side band! It appeared that this was a probe specific
error -- with the faulty probe we could only lock on to the side band and
not to the main band. This is also a bit strange, I guess, but it's not a
problem related to the new version of XWinNMR.

Thanks to all of you who replied with hints and suggestions (doing cf,
ednuc, edlock and cfbsms). A special thank to Michael Engelhardt who
recognised the ~40 kHz as the difference between the lock signals.
/Nils Nyberg

Nils Nyberg Phone: (+46) 018-671555
Dep. of Chemistry, Fax: (+46) 018-673476
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences nils.nyberg@kemi.slu.se
P.O. Box 7015
S-750 07 UPPSALA http://www.kemi.slu.se/staff/perpage/nilsn.html