From: Leek, Don (Don.Leek@nrc.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:32:00 PST

I have begun summarizing the responses and, as you can see, there is a wide
range of opinion on this matter. You will notice that some of you did not
exactly answer the question that I asked but it was all interesting
nonetheless. I will update this site as more messages come in.

Go to this web site to view the responses.

http://specdev.tripod.com/cnmrdebate/

Donald M. Leek
Chemical Biology NMR Laboratory
Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences
National Research Council Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R6
phone: (613) 993-6356
      fax: (613) 952-0068