gradient ramp does NOT work in dosy

From: Guangyu Li (ligy@lsu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 00:55:51 PST

Hi all,

I have tried dosy successfully on a DPX400 under xwinnmr2.6. Now I can not
duplicate it on a av 500 running xwinnmr3.0. My problem is that the
gradient ramp (linear or square) does not work. I could use AU dosy to set
up the dosy experiment, like a ramp running from 2% to 95%, but the signal
intensity changes are very limited, far below expected. The trial 1D works
well, that means the gradient is ok. I checked the acquisition parameters
and found that macro dosy did produce the files difframp and difflist and
the contents of the two files were in good agreement with the gradient
ramp. Seemingly in the acquisition these ramped gradient values did not
work for some reason.

Have you ever encountered the similiar problem and any good suggestions?
Thank you in advance for any input.

Cheers,

Guangyu