RE: XWinNMR on VISTA.

From: J.Bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 12:39:15 PDT

Dear Mike,

what about all us old folks using TOPSPIN 1.3 (cos of our aged hardware). Are we going to have to keep legacy versions of WinXP on our PCs?

Regards Jim Bloxsidge.

PLEASE NOTE: J P Bloxsidge MPhil. CChem. MRSC. (Technical Advisor NMR),
Now temporary, part-time only.
PLEASE REVISE ADDRESS BOOKS FOR UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, NMR TO
:
Qinmin Zhang Email: q.zhang@surrey.ac.uk
Chemistry (C4),
University of Surrey Tel: +44-(0)1483-686852
GUILDFORD
Surrey GU2 7XH Fax: +44-(0)1483-686851
UK

Private emails for Jim Bloxsidge to jp.bloxsidge@breathe.com