change nmr superuser on xwinnmr v3.5

From: Norm Finlay (finlay@brandonu.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 14:14:24 PDT

Hello:

Can anyone tell me how to change the user on a linux machine who has nmr
superuser privileges? Or point me to the documentation describing the
way to change this? If the current setup has user bill as the nmr
superuser, how do I change that to user joe?

We are using xwinnmr v3.5.

many thanks,
Norm Finlay
Dept of Physics and Astronomy
Brandon University
Brandon Manitoba Canada

--

System Administrator: Your job is to keep people happy. If you can do that with all the machines broken, you're doing your job. Perhaps unfortunately, most admins have to keep things working to keep people happy.