Re: How do I implement a startup or login script in XWinNMR?

From: Karen Ann Smith (karenann@unm.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 06:32:02 PDT

I don't know if this works it Xwin 3.6, but in earlier versions the command
  xwinnmr -f /fullpathto/startupfile

would execute the commands within the file when Xwinnmr started. For
example, my startupfile had two lines:
  lockdisp
  rsh standard.shim

I kept the startupfile in the top level of the data directory so that
permissions were not a problem.

kas

--
Karen Ann Smith                karenann@unm.edu
Director, NMR Facility         Adj. Asst. Prof.