1H low power decoupling of 13C spectra

From: Guangyu Li (ligy@lsu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 17:36:10 PDT

Hi all,

I am trying to perform a 1H low power decoupling of 13C spectra as
described in exp 4.15 in the book 200 and more experiments. If I turn off
the broad band decoupling during d1, it works fine. However, if I would
like to retain the noe with cpd during d1, I always get the full coupled
spectra, no matter how I adjust the decoupling power for the desired
pronton resonance. The pulse sequence used is the one from Ms Monika
Moertter and listed in the following,

;;"d11=30m"
;;"d12=20u"

1 ze
2 d12 pl12:f2
  d1 cpd2:f2
  p0 ph1
  d12 pl14:f2
  go=2 ph31 cw:f2
  wr #0
  d11 do:f2
exit

Any suggestion or solution to this problem? Your input will be appreciated.

Guangyu