Hi, all, a question about setting offset of hard pulse different from the default offset

From: Jing W. Song (sjsongjing@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 05:48:22 PDT

Hi, all,

first please forgive my native language is not English.

This is a quesiton on pulse sequence programming.

In topspin v1.3, the hard pulse generally uses the O1 as its offsets. But
now we want the offset of one hard pulse to be a value different from the O1
(the offset of the other hard pulse).

For a shaped pulse, this setting can be made, i.e. sp1, which has its
"spoffs1" as its offset from O1. But for a hard pulse, we don't know how to
do.

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Best,
Jing