Department of Chemistry
Bruker Users Mailing List Archive
Current messages: 2010
Some General Information About
Bruker Users Mail
- This mailing list was originally created by Rudi Nunlist circa 1992 for users of Bruker spectrometers. Since Bruker has acquired GE's high field NMR division, the "Bruker" users now include those with instruments manufactured by GE and Nicolet.
- In June 2009, the "BUM" relocated from UC Berkeley to McMaster University, and the management of the mailing list has been taken over by Bob Berno (with assistance from Mike Malott from Research and High Performance Computing Support).
- The purpose of this list remains the same: to foster an exchange of information among Bruker/GE/NIC instrument users. Have you encountered some exciting and unexpected behaviour when you modified some standard experiments?
Have you hit a brick wall trying to implement an experiment you read about in the literature?
Send your comments, favorite pulse programs, utilities or other applications. Ask questions of a theoretical or practical nature about experiments, hardware, software, acquisition or processing parameters.
- Mail is (normally) distributed "as is". The senders are responsible for the content.
- Please do not attach any files and avoid html formatting. Both will be removed to prevent virus or other security issues. I know that sometimes it if very useful to show images or figures to help explain a point. If possible, I would recommend that you post the figures to a web-server, and then include a link in your email so that people may choose to view the figures that way.
- Commercial posts are frowned upon, as are posts by non-members!
- Send mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Send requests for addition/deletions to the list to:
Mention SUBSCRIBE Bruker User Mail, and list of the NMR instruments you are using.
(To be removed, mention DROP or REMOVE.)
PLEASE do NOT send subscription requests to "bruker-users-mail".
Only subscription requests sent to "bruker-users-mail-request" will be processed.
- PLEASE LET ME (email@example.com) KNOW WHEN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGES!
- If mail cannot be delivered to the address you submitted, I may need to delete that address from the mailing list. If you suspect a problem, (i.e., no mail for several weeks), please let me know.
McMaster NMR Facility
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Hamilton, ON L8S 4M1
Phone: (905) 525-9140 x24158
FAX: (905) 522-2509
McMaster Chemistry NMR
Department of Chemistry
BUM Rev. 2009/06/01