Re: Information on Bruker Software Solutions for WINDOWS PC

Graham Barlow (gkb1@bohr.york.ac.uk)
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:12:29 +0100

On Jun 19, 10:59am, George Sukenick wrote:
> Subject: Re: Information on Bruker Software Solutions for WINDOWS PC
> >If you watch the BUM and AMMRL mailing lists regularly you'll see that a
> >significant number of people also use Macs for NMR processing.
>
> I would also like to see a Mac product equivalent in depth and speed
> as the PC product.
>
> Emulation for this product on a Mac is out of the question for several
> reasons including the need for a dongle.
>
>-- End of excerpt from George Sukenick

If this were to happen it should not be at the expense of the continued
development of the PC product.

Graham

--

[ Dr. Graham Barlow, NMR Service Manager - gkb1@york.ac.uk ] [ Chemistry Dept. U of York, York, YO15DD. UK | Tel: 01904 432506 ] [ http://www.york.ac.uk/depts/chem/nmr/ | Mobile: 0402 181253 ] [ http://www.york.ac.uk/~gkb1/ | Fax: 01904 432516 ]