Positions Available at Bruker

From: Clemens Anklin (clemens.anklin@NMR.BRUKER.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 08:32:20 PST

I'm posting this for our West Coast Office, please respond to the
address below.

Bruker Instruments Inc. has several immediate openings in our west coast
office for employment opportunities in NMR spectroscopy.

NMR SYSTEM INSTALLATION ENGINEER/SCIENTIST.

We are looking for individuals with the following background and skills.

· A Ph.D. or M.S. in chemistry or physics with some NMR experience.
· A working knowledge of UNIX and/or WindowsNT computer operating
systems.
· An electronics background is desirable.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· The ability to take the initiative and to work independently.

The position offers travel opportunities within the western United
States.

Interested applicants can submit their resume with names, addresses of
two references and salary expectations

By mail or fax to:
Virginia.Blanchette
Bruker Instruments Inc.
47697 Westinghouse Drive
Fremont CA 94539
Fax: 510 490 6586

Or electronically to:
Virginia.Blanchette@nmr.bruker.com

Electronic submissions should contain the resume as attachments in a
standard word processing format, as HTML files or as a link to a resume
file.

Bruker is a equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.

--
Clemens Anklin, Ph.D.
Bruker Instruments Inc.