o1 in F1 dimension

From: wujihui (wujihui@ustc.edu.cn)
Date: Sat May 26 1990 - 15:47:49 PDT

Dear BUMers,

        Since I posted the question about center of F1 dimension, I received
many helpful advices, many thanks to those who help me. But I am still
rather confused about that, for nuclus precession in t1, it changes
phase as o2(if we use nuclus 2 in F1) when we see it in rotating frame,
but how the amplitude of the detected signal changes with o2 since then
the signal is in frequency of observe nuclus, and we use rotating frame
in F2 just because the signal is mixed with RF of obserse nuclus. The
question becomes more confusing if we consider 2Q spectrum or if we
consider such experiment(though actually we don't do such): in HMQC
experiment, if we omit 1H 180 pulse during t1, then the density operator
would evolve under both X and 1H Larmor frequencies.

Thanks,
Wu Jihui

--
Wu Jihui, NMR lab.
School of Life Science, University of Science and Technology of China