Position Announcement

From: Paul Shin (alchemy@tiger.cc.oxy.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 13:42:44 PDT

Hello all,

I am posting this on behalf of Occidental College. It's for my
replacement. :-{)

ANNOUNCEMENT OF OPENING
CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT

INSTRUMENTATION FACILITIES MANAGER

        Occidental College invites applications for the position in
NMR Spectroscopy and Electronics. In addition to the upkeep and
repair of departmental instrumentation, duties include the operation,
routine maintenance, and student training on two high-field NMR
spectrometers that support laboratory courses and faculty research.
Preference will be given to those individuals with experience with
Bruker NMRs, Silicon Graphics workstations, and electronics repair.
The minimum requirement is a B.S. in chemistry or equivalent with
experience, higher degree preferred. Interested persons should send a
resume, college transcripts, and arrange for three letters of
recommendation to be sent to the address below.

Dr. Phoebe K. Dea
Fletcher Jones Professor
Department of Chemistry
Occidental College