No sweeping in FCU2

From: Padgett.William@epamail.epa.gov
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 07:42:25 PDT

Hello bummer's,

I have a major problem. My SGI died and I had to switch to a PC. After quite
some time trying to get the 2.5 version to run I found that it was not
compatible with C++ version 6.0. In the mean time, Bruker released version 2.6.
That works fine. The problem is that I can not use my FCU2 in things like wobb.
It is not the board as it has been traded out twice now(as well as my CCU, TCU,
RCU, LOT, HPPR cover module). Additionally, I have switch FCU1 awith FCU2 and
get the same results. I've even had a Bruker engineer looking into it as well.
He has confirmed the correct power(pulse?) is running through it just it is not
sweeping. The Bruker software people say everything is set up correctly, and the
Bruker hardware people say everything is set up correctly. But still it doesn't
work. Anyone have any ideas for me to try? I'm getting desparate...any help is
appreciated!!!

Bill Padgett
US Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina USA 27711