NMR Position at Sphinx Pharm. / Eli Lilly and Company

From: KALELKAR_SANDEEP@Lilly.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:06:23 PDT

AMMRLers:
Please post at your sites, or pass on to those interested. This ad
appeared in C&EN on June 19, 2000.

Postdoctoral Position - NMR Spectroscopy

     Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a Division of Eli Lilly and Company involved
in developing breakthrough medicines using medicinal-combinatorial
chemistry, quantitative biology and high throughput screening. Located in
Research Triangle Park, NC, our NMR facilities comprise three
state-of-the-art high field NMR spectrometers including the latest in
automation and high throughput NMR.
     We have a postdoctoral position open in NMR spectroscopy to study the
structural biology of peptides, proteins, and their interactions with small
molecules using NMR spectroscopy. Candidates should have a Ph.D. in
Chemistry or Biochemistry with a solid background in NMR. The successful
candidate must have a proven track record in the determination of
bio-molecular structures using NMR techniques, specifically including the
implementation of pulse sequences required for multi-dimensional NMR and
the use of assignment and structure programs to derive 3-D structures from
NOE and other constraints. Experience with Varian spectrometers
preferable, but not required.

Eligible candidates should e/mail resume to :
sphinx_recruit@lilly.com
Or
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals
Attn: Human Resources