COLOC on AC spectrometers

From: Christopher Groombridge (groombridge@britishlibrary.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 12:33:27 PDT

Dear Bruker users,

Could someone advise on the reality of using COLOC long-range carbon-proton correlation on an AC-type Bruker spectrometer? (Unfortunately the world of inverse detection and gradients is in a parallel universe).

I have the COLOC.AU microprogram, and I have tried to follow the parameter choice in "100 Basic NMR Experiments". The sequence starts to acquire, but appears to hang midway through NE=3 (out of 128). I have tried setting the evolution parameter, D2=50 ms, which is more than enough for incrementation (IN=200).

Am I missing something? I would be grateful for experiences.

Chris Groombridge
Forensic Science Service
109 Lambeth Road
London