Manager job in Glasgow

From: Phil Dennison (dennison@uci.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:01:04 PDT

Dear all,

I recently moved from the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow to the
University of California at Irvine, and my old position has just been
advertised:

NMR Spectroscopist

University of Strathclyde

Applications are invited from candidates preferably with a PhD in
Chemistry/NMR for the post of NMR Spectroscopist in the Department of Pure
and Applied Chemistry.
The successful candidate, who will have experience in operating and maintaining
modern NMR Spectrometers, will have responsibility for the performance of the
Department's NMR facility and be encouraged to develop a research profile.

Informal enquiries maybe made to Professor John Murphy by telephone:
+44 141 548 2389 or e-mail: john.murphy@strath.ac.uk.

For application form (Ref 65/00) and further particulars (available on
request in alternative formats for applicants with a disability) contact the
Personnel Office, McCance Building, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Tel: +44 141 548 4133 (24 hour Voicemail Service).
Applications Closing Date: 1st September 2000.

UNIVERSITY OF STRATHCLYDE

Committed to Equal Opportunities

INVESTOR IN PEOPLE

Regards,