MSL-300 experiments

From: aspyros (aspyros@chemistry.uoc.gr)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 01:20:26 PDT

Dear fellow Bruker users,

My name is Apostolos Spyros, and I am a visiting professor
at the Chemistry Department of the University of Crete.

I was assigned to take care of the two Bruker spectrometers
of the department, an MSL-300 (Aspect 3000) and an AMX-500,
until the vacancy in the NMR manager position is filled
(this might take more than you think !).

I would like to broaden the range of experiments conducted with
our MSL to relax a bit the load on the AMX. I 've already installed
a H-H cosy, and would like to continue with things like 1D and
2D NOE, C-H 2D HMQC, etc.

However, since we got the MSL second hand, the documentation
on such experiments is not very satisfactory, and my experience
with older instruments such as the MSL is not as good.

Is there anyone who would like to share notes ?
By the way, I have also conducted Bruker.

Thanks a lot for your attention !

Dr. A. Spyros

Department of Chemistry
University of Crete