SECSY Experiment

From: Mike Lumsden (lumsden@chem1.chem.dal.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 09:57:12 PST

I am currently faced with a solid-state structural problem which I
think I can sort out using the 2D SECSY technique. I have tried to
implement a solid-state version of SECSY on our AMX-400
(basically replace the first 90 degree pulse on X with CP).
Although we are close, there are still some problems with the
phase cycling. I am wondering if anyone out there has a sequence
around for 2D solid-state SECSY which they could forward to me?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mike

Dr. Michael D. Lumsden
NMR Operator
Atlantic Region Magnetic Resonance Centre
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4J3

phone:(902)494-3322
FAX: (902)494-1310