Transient NOE with WATERGATE?

From: johnsont@sfu.ca
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 14:03:04 PST

Hi all,

This is Maggie Johnson working at Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, B.C.,
Canada. I am using an AMX600, working on conformations of biologically
active peptides. I would like to be able to measure NOE buildup curves by
transient NOE, of a peptide in 90% H2O, however I found that our transient
NOE program does not work when I add a WATERGATE sequence at the end. The
commands for the selective inversion pulse and for WATERGATE seem to
interfere somehow. Does anybody have a pulse program for this that works, or
can somebody tell me what the problem is?

Thanks very much,

Maggie

Margaret A. Johnson
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6