questions about solid state NMR and crystal

From: Hegui Hu (hehu@excite.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 07:11:35 PST

 Hi, there, I made some interesting inclusion compounds, consisting of helical hexagonal urea host molecules and high stereoregular polyacetylene chains (highly oriented, molecular weight is supposed to be very high, there could be some Iodine residue). both gust and host molecules can be deuterated. I want to study the crystal structure by solid state NMR. Since I don't have any experience on that, is any expert here can give me some suggestions. Your knowledge and experience are highly appreciated. Best! Justin

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com