Post-Doc Positions in Orleans-France

From: Dominique Massiot (massiot@cnrs-orleans.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 09:51:42 PST

We are offering post doc position for 12 to 18 month to work in
Orleans-France on the subject "High Resolution solid state NMR for
materials", candidate should be experienced NMR users, with emphasis in
methods or applications. The work will be carried out on 300, 400 and 750
MHz wide bore systems.

Please forward this message to possible candidate that can send bio-sketch
and and recommandation letters by e-mail to me.

Dominique Massiot

Dominique Massiot
CRMHT -CNRS
45071 Orléans cedex 2
France
tel [+33] (0)238 25 55 18
fax [+33] (0)238 63 81 03
e-mail : massiot@cnrs-orleans.fr
DM web pages & EEC Large Scale Facility :
http://crmht-europe.cnrs-orleans.fr <http://crmht-europe.cnrs-orleans.fr/>