Xwinplot!

From: Chatson, Brock (Brock.Chatson@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 07:16:34 PST

You can insert Bruker's company logo on plots created by XwinPlot. The file
type is .epsi. I have taken our company logo, in .tif format, moved it to
our Avance 500, used the convert command to make it an .epsi file. But when
I go to use the logo I am told the file is not recognized? Has anyone done
this? Do I need to create the file by a different method? Thanks!

Brock Chatson
NMR Facility Manager
Telephone: (306) 975-5238 | Fax: (306) 975-4839
Brock.Chatson@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca | www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council Canada | Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place,
Saskatoon, SK S7N 0W9
Government of Canada

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>