MestRe-C 3.0

From: mestrec@usc.es
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:56:51 PDT

Dear colleague,

            A pre-release version of the NMR data processing program MestRe-C
(3.0 for Windows ) has just been released. MestRe-C 3.0 is a major upgrade of
our program and it can now process 1D as well as multidimensional spectra. The
new features that we have added are too numerous to mention, but you can get an
idea from our web page: http://www.mestrec.com/ (or http://qobrue.usc.es/).

This pre-release version is fully functional and our intention in distributing
it is to get a feedback from users on what you like and dislike, and what you
think that can be improved further on the program. So all commentaries,
suggestions, criticisms (even praises) are welcome.

            We are also making available a pre-release version of a completely
new program: MestRe-S (Magnetic Resonance Simulator), an NMR simulator program,
which you can use to simulate the operation of an NMR spectrometer, including
lock, shimming, spinning, acquisition, processing, and so on. As with MestRe-C,
your comments on bugs, likes and dislikes and improvements are welcome.
            MestRe-C 3.0 and MestRe-S 1.0 can be downloaded from the following
web page:

http://www.mestrec.com/

Happy NMR data processing and simulation!

  F. Javier Sardina and Carlos Cobas