Consoles and spares - a reminder

From: Neil Wells (N.J.Wells@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 06:07:37 PST

Dear Bruker users,

Just a reminder that we have two working consoles (AC300 and AM300) that will be redundant from mid-February. It would be a shame to have to throw away working systems but we have no space in which to store them. We will offer these consoles for the cost of shutdown and removal. In addition we have an Oxford 360MHz superconducting magnet that could be run down to 300MHz if necessary that is also surplus to our requirements.

A number of interested parties have requested ASPECT spares from our collection, but more remain. As with the consoles, we will not be able to continue storing the spares once the systems are upgraded and these would have to be thrown away too.

Please contact Joan Street or Neil Wells on nmr@soton.ac.uk for further information.

Dr N J Wells
NMR Facility
School of Chemistry Tel: +4423 80594152