NMR Guide installation problems

From: Yufeng (CrystalAtom@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 19:18:57 PST

Hi,

We got some HPs equipped with RHLinux 7.3 and Xwinnmr 3.5 to be used as Datastation,
yet we have trouble in making the nmrguide working properly.

Upon entering the Encyclopedia, the left column showing the menus don't appear and it says
"You don't have permission to access /gui/dir.gui on this server."

Running the test under
http://localhost/guide/test.html shows several items may be not correctly installed:

test 6: gserver status test,
  Though GSERVER is running but the server, object, satellite is "unknown", all the localhost Path settings are "unkown"

test 7: Directory List test gives messege:
"Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /gui/dir.gui on this server."

test 8,9,10 Pulse program search/list, au search test gives similar permission error as test 7.

and so on...

So I think it's the problem with some configurations, but it's somewhere I don't know.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Yufeng

Yufeng Tong
Dept. Physiol. & Biophys.
Case Western Reserve Univ.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Tel: (216)368-8654 (O)
Life is an everlasting game of Weiqi(igo, baduk).