Yves Aubin: New member

From: Yves Aubin (yves_aubin@hc-sc.gc.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 05:08:05 PDT

Dear all,

I have joined the bruker user mailing list. One other thing that is
recent, is my new employment as a Research Scientist at the Centre for
Biologics Research within Health Canada where I am establishing a research
group for the study of proteins by NMR spectroscopy. The Centre is
equipped with two Avance spectrometers: 400MHz and 700MHz. The latter will
soon be fitted with a TCI cryoprobe. Before, I was at the Merck-Frosst
Centre for therapeutic research near Montreal where I started as a Protein
NMR scientist for 6 years before this activity was abandonned, then I
switched to metabolism studies using LC-NMR and small molecule NMR for
chemistry support.

Best Regards to fellow Bruker users,

Yves

Yves Aubin Ph.D.
Chercheur Scientifique / Research Scientist
Centre de recherches de Produits biologiques / Centre for Biologics
Research
Direction des produits biologiques et des thérapies génétiques / Biologics
& Genetic Therapies Directorate
Direction générale des produits de santé et des aliments / Health Products
and Food Branch
Santé Canada / Health Canada
Sir Frederick Banting Building
A/L 2201C, Tunney's Pasture