NMR cryomagnets

From: Neil Wells (N.J.Wells@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 03:35:20 PST

We have two decommissioned cryomagnets for which our storage space has been
taken away.

The first is a 360MHz magnet (narrow bore; no probes available) and is free
to anybody who arranges collection.

The second is a 500 MHz magnet (narrow bore; one dual-head Varian probe
available) that will be available for a nominal cost and collection.

We can keep these magnets for a couple of weeks and then we will be forced
to dispose of them which seems a terrible waste.

Regards,

Neil

Dr N J Wells
NMR Facility
School of Chemistry Tel: +4423 80594152
University of Southampton Email: njw3@soton.ac.uk
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK.

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove
all doubt.
- Mark Twain