Saving spectra as text files

From: Piotr Dobrowolski (piotrd@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 11:42:51 PST

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to save 1D spectra from our ARX-400 (XWINNMR 1.3) as two
columns of numbers? Most of our users who need data in this format
download spectra to their PCs, open them with MestReC or other software
and save the real part as ASCII files (the input for other programs). It
seems to be working OK. However, some people would prefer to create
those ASCII files directly from XWINNMR.

Thanks,

Piotr

Piotr Dobrowolski, Ph.D.
NMR/EPR Manager