new to Bruker Users Mail

From: Maria Ezhova (mbezhova@chem.ubc.ca)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 09:36:32 PDT

Hi ALL,
my name just been added to this list, so I would like to introduce myself.
 I am a new stuff at NMR facility at the Chemistry Department of
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
I've started 1.5 month ago and I would love to hear about your
experience. Your comments, suggestions are more then welcome.

Currently we have bruker AV600 crioprobe, AMX500, AV400dir, AV400inv,
AM400, AV300 qnp probe, and AC200 spectrometers.

Thanks

Maria

Dr. Maria Ezhova
NMR facility