Re: DRX-AMX

wem@bruker.de
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 06:03:49 +0200 (MSZ)

Jan Meine Ernsting wrote:

> Has anyone written a program to convert DRX spectra (DRX running XWINNMR 1.1.1)
> to AMX format (running uxnmr 920801)
> This because we have a PC program which reads the spectra of the AMX but fails
> to read the DRX spectra.

Bruker supplies the Xwin-nmr command convdta to convert Avance series
digitally filtered raw data into AMX/ARX series like raw data.
The command convdta works on 1D fids and on 2D and 3D ser files; the
command syntax is the same as for the genfid command. This command
allows 3rd party software to handle Avance series digitally filtered
raw data.

--
Werner Mausshardt			E-mail: wem@bruker.de
Software Department			Tel: +49 7243 504 448