file transfer, NMRNET

Jim Bloxsidge (j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk)
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 06:58:46 +0000

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 14:38:32 -0400
>From: "Gilbert, James" <jgilbert.pharm@mhs.unc.edu>

>I am trying to use NMRNET with an Aspect 3000 on a AC300. I have been
>able to transfer files to a 386 PC but have had no luck transferring
>files to a Pentium. Does anyone have any ideas how I can correct this
>problem or what I should be looking for?

I've been using NMRNET with a 386/387_ASPECT 3000/AC-300 for some time, but
I'm about to move to a Pentium/Win95 system. Chuck Cottrel thinks it ought
to work alright, but I'd be very interested to hear from anyone else with
hands-on experience.

Regards Jim Bloxsidge

J P Bloxsidge j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk
Department of Chemistry
University of Surrey Tel: +44-(0)1483-300800 Ext: 2609
GUILDFORD
Surrey GU2 5XH Fax: +44-(0)1483-259514
UK