Archiving XWinNMR data?

From: Jim Bloxsidge (j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:18:01 PST

Dear Users,

I have just encountered XWinNMR for the first time (NT platform).

The file structure of spectral data is --- interesting!

I would be grateful for users thoughts on archiving this data (raw only)
for later reprocessing (usually with NUTS).

We've been keeping AC-300 and GSX-270 data on our network for years, but
these, of course, consist of one or two simple files per spectrum.

My initial reaction is to use the JCAMPDX format.

Jim.

J P Bloxsidge Email: j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk
Department of Chemistry
University of Surrey Tel: +44-(0)1483-876852 ext: 2609
GUILDFORD
Surrey GU2 7XH Fax: +44-(0)1483-876851
UK