wgcosy pulprog

From: Ben Davis (ben@ribotargets.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 07:49:30 PDT

Dear all,

I was wondering whether anyone can help me out. I've been trying to
write a watergate COSY pulse program to run on a DRX600 (running xwinnmr
2.6), with limited success. The water suppression tends to be very poor
indeed, and the spectra suffer from bad baseline roll. The same
watergate sequence works fine in HSQC, 1D & NOESY experiments, but
apparently not in a COSY.

Does anyone have a good pulse program for a watergate COSY that they
could let me have, or failing that give me some pointers as to why the
simple application of wg to a COSY doesn't appear to work.

Thanks for your help,

Ben Davis

--
Dr. Ben Davis                      |                  Structural Biology
ben@ribotargets.com                |           RiboTargets, Cambridge UK