Does anyone have a pp for H-decoupled HSQC for 15N,13C labelled protein in H2O?

From: tong (nmruser@sina.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 11:03:44 PDT

Dear all,

I'd like to know whether you'd have a H-decoupled HSQC pulseprogram for
15N,13C labelled protein in H2O solution. The H-decoupling eliminate
those 15N-1H originates from -NH2 groups of a.a. residue Gln etc. while
retain those from backbone amide proton. It's somthing like the pulse
program documented in pp412 of Protein NMR Spectroscopy:principles and
practice (J. Cavanagh et al. 1996, Academic Press) pulseprogram C.

I'm here using a Bruker Avance DMX 600 equipped with 5mm TXI xyz-Grad
probe. The Xwinnmr version is 1.3. So a gradient-enhanced version would
be nice.

TIA

Tong

--