P.E. Cosy on Avance

From: Deane D McIntyre (dmcintyr@ucalgary.ca)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 09:17:15 PDT

BUMers:

I am looking for a P.E. COSY pulse program suitable
for an Avance. I have found the E. cosy sequences in
the pulse program libary put there does not appear to
be one available for the P.E. COSY. We are looking
for a sequence with WATERGATE or other suitable
water suppression for running peptides/protein in water
in order to ontain NH-HA coupling constants.

Regards,

Deane D McIntyre,
NMR Manager,
Dept. Biological Sciences, University of Calgary
2500 University Dr NW Calgary Alberta CANADA T2N 1N4
Phone 403-220-4193
Deane@deane.bio.ucalgary.ca
http://deane.bio.ucalgary.ca/