Re: Workstations

From: A Soper (A.Soper@ru.ac.za)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 00:19:47 PDT

Hi Keith,

Regarding your query about workstations and Linux I can tell you that
Bruker have a Beta release of XWinNMR for Linux and the commercial
release is, I believe scheduled for late or at any rate later this
year.

Regarding SGI I have heard similar stories but nothing authoritative.
We are using the NT version and find it fine and reliable. I am
running the Linux Beta version and all I can say at this point is
that Linux is a fast and stable platform for the software. I have
had little time to evaluate it.

Sincerely,

Andy