Position available

From: Dr. M. Holz (Manfred.Holz@chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 02:42:57 PDT

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring the following advertising of a post to your and your
co-workers attention:

ADVERTISEMENT OF A VACANCY

At the University of Karlsruhe a "Forschergruppe" (Group of research
groups) has been installed by the DFG (German Research Asssociation) with
the following subject of research:

"Application of magnetic resonance to the investigation of structure and
transport in disperse systems."

Thus the common aim of the nine research groups, including the company
BRUKER, is the introduction and application of NMR methods (Imaging and
classical PFG NMR) to various problems in engineering sciences.

The group has a common NMR laboratory equipped with a BRUKER 200 MHz
AVANCE spectrometer with Micro-imaging accessories .

Now the vacancy of the manager of the common NMR laboratory has to be
filled from September, 1st, 2001. The applicants should have experience in
NMR Imaging and PFG methods and should have an University degree in
chemistry, physics or chemical engineering. The payment corresponds to the
conditions of the German Research Association.

Applications should be submitted to my address:

Dr. Manfred Holz
Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie
Universitaet Karlsruhe
D-76128 KARLSRUHE

                DR. MANFRED HOLZ , Akad. Direktor

                 UNIVERSITAET KARLSRUHE
            INSTITUT FUER PHYSIKALISCHE CHEMIE
 Lehrstuhl fuer Physikalische Chemie mikroskopischer Systeme
            D-76128 KARLSRUHE , Germany
                Tel.: ++ 721-608 3307
                Fax.: ++ 721-608 7232
      E-mail: Manfred.Holz@chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de