Pleased to join, but brought our problems

From: russell mehlenbacher (russmehl2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 21:03:06 PDT

Greetings:
F.Y.I.
Michigan Diagnostics, LLC in Troy, Mi. is in the
business of manufacturing chemiluminescent reagents
for diagnostic use.
My name is Russell Mehlenbacher and if I had a proper
job title it would be "Facility Manager" but like most
small companies, I wear too many hats to fit under one
umbrella.
And:
Slightly less than a year ago we purchased an AC 250
from MR Resources. Just when we finally feel
comfortable with the machine, it has developed a "stop
when it wants to" attitude. The Aspect 3000 will
usually reboot immediately. I've cleaned and dusted,
checked fans, run a cold air duct from the HEPA
filtered A/C direct to the back of the console. I am
(still)looking for the money for a power conditioner
from Controlled Power and am considering a ground rod
through the concrete floor in the next room. I am not
certain, but I suspect the building is grounded to the
steel in the foundation. (Steel framed, single story
typical industrial warehouse.)
I recently noticed the display labeled "time" on the
front of the computer panel has yet to change.
Any additional suggestions, experience or commentary
would be appreciated.
Considering our current budget, if I could divert any
old Aspect 3000 boards from your dumpster onto our
Thanks,
Russ