Symposium Announcement

From: Markus (m.voehler@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:54:02 PDT

We are excited to make the following Symposium announcement:

The Center for Structural Biology at Vanderbilt University will host a Biomolecular NMR Symposium on Saturday, October 6, 2001. Vanderbilt University is in Nashville, Tennessee.

We are very pleased to present many excellent plenary speakers during this day:

S.L. Campbell, W.J.Chazin, J. Feigon, A.M. Krezel, R.W. Kriwacki, J.M. Moore, A.G. Palmer, J.H. Prestegard, M.P. Stone.

Registration is required, but free. Please visit the symposium homepage for more information regarding the schedule, registration, accommodation and other information :

http://structbio.vanderbilt.edu/nmr/symposium

Hope to see many of you on October 6th.

Markus Voehler

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Markus Voehler
Structural Biology
Vanderbilt University
VU Station B 35-1822
Nashville, TN, 37235

Office 615 322-1573 / 322-2661
Lab 615 343-1570 / 322-6074
Fax 615 322 4936
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz