Avace 400 MHz/ BLARH100 Amplifier is not working

From: Balasubramanian Sivakumar (balasubramaniansivakumar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 01:13:21 PDT

SUB: BLARH100 Amplifier is not working

Dear Bruker Users,

        We have a Bruker Avance 400 MHz NMR spectrophotmeter for the
past one year. Suddenly we found that the sensitivity in 1H spectrum was
found to be very less so we called the Bruker serive Engineer, he checked
our machine and gave a reprot that this sensitivity problem is due to
“BLARH100 AMPLIFIER IS NOT WORKING and that module has to be replaced by
a new one”.
(Unfortunately our warranty ends on last month)

              We purcahse the machine in last year, Is it possible for the
amplifier not working within a year period?

            Is anybody came across a similar problem?

             Your suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks and Regards

Dr. B.Sivakumar
Research Associate